. . . when they come to a house full of boys.
Too much clover in our yard to go barefoot, so I provide shoes. Well-worn navy blue crocs. I'm pretty sure Miss Lola has never worn navy blue shoes at all, much less crocs. Then I proceed to watch as Lola and Justin play at the water table and by "play" I mean get totally dirty and soaked. I take off the dress, but decide that I must send her home wearing SOMETHING, so . . .
I put her in Michael's t-shirt. It may be the first t-shirt she has worn? Hey, it's almost a dress. A gray and black Star Wars dress. But, look, at least I did this:
Jackson was pretty impressed with the matching shirts.
I may never be allowed to babysit again.
7 comments:
Oh My! I think this is my favorite of the 60 in 60 dresses :) It proves though that she is adorable in anything. And you did a super job with the matching :)
LOL!! love it!!! :-))
I'm super impressed with the matching. It is amazing how good she looks in anything!
Alyssa must be clutching her chest right now!!! It's awesome!
~Cheryl
Lola truly is cute in anything. I think you rocked it, Katie!
cant....type....., pain....in heart......strong........
ROTFLMAO!!!
Katie, you slay me!!! Lola never goes anywhere with shoes cause she just takes them off! I do this all the time! Love that she got to actually play & yes, everyone is right, that is the 1st time in her entire life that she was in a Tshirt, (((((((shudder)))))))
Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment