This morning was the Koguryo picnic. It was scheduled from 10-12, presumably to beat the heat. No luck. It was sweltering. And we were still strung out from our parish festival last night. And this made seven straight days of Koguryo-related activities since Luke also had a demo yesterday (which so ridiculously hot that I didn't even bother to take pictures). Still, at least the kids had fun even if I felt like a giant puddle of sweat.
Sippin' capri suns in the shade. BTW, EBC moms, the girl in the pink shirt is named Annika. How weird is it that I know three Annikas?
Luke played Magic the Gathering and got some free decks to take home.
Toddler ball.
Group shot. Master Circle's on the far right and that's not some martial arts vest he's wearing. He had his year old son asleep on his back. Ah, if only Justin was still light enough to carry around like that. Oh well, he was so hot and worn out that he took a three hour nap after this.
1 comment:
wow, that looks like a family pic!~!! where are you?
Post a Comment