Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lazy Morning

90 minutes from now we will enter what I have been calling The Perfect Storm of martial arts activities. Luke is testing for his green belt at noon--it will take at least 2 hours.  When he gets home, he has to go hit up our neighbors for donations for the Salvation Army for Koguryo. Then, tomorrow, he has a big demonstration at a Salvation Army event at Polaris. So, since Matt had to work, we are having a very lazy morning while we can.
 Justin watching Thomas on the upstairs couch.
While the other two play Super Hero Squad on the Wii and lounge on their recently refilled bean bags.

2 comments:

Enigmama said...

Bean bag questions- when you refilled, did you take out the old beans or just add the new? (I left the old ones in) Also, wanted to see if you got a better deal on beans than I found at meijer (11.99 for a bag).

tomandcheryl said...

Oh my gosh! I love those 2 pictures. And why didn't you ask me to donate to the Kokuryo (spelled that totally wrong) Salvation army thing? I would have given some $$.
~Cheryl