Wednesday, December 7, 2011

photo shoot

Every year, Koguryo takes a school photo that hangs in the lobby. They had both the Sunbury and the Westerville kids there tonight, so getting everyone together was crazy. Yes, there are cords and stuff in these pics and the lighting is weird because it was being professionally photographed. Really, I was just in the way, but so were a bunch of other parents. I'm so glad Luke pushed and tested last month because it meant he got to wear his new uniform and stand instead of sitting in the front.  The whole scene was chaos, I really hope they got the shot.


Then we had to stay for the Black Tigers pictures. Luke was trying not to cry because the orange stick in the picture was not "his" orange stick. He left that one at the Sunbury studio last week. This orange stick is nearly identical, but he was totally losing it. Did I mention it was almost 8pm by this point? Finally, he pulled it together. It will be photo-shopped and jazzed up and eventually posted on Koguryo's website. I'll post a link once it is.



2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

Aren't the things they "lose it" over funny!?
Pretty cool that he got to wear his new uniform! How awesome!
~Cheryl

allanya said...

The Black Tiger shots look awesome.