Friday, January 2, 2009

Lukism of the day--part deux

Luke had a playdate with a friend this morning. She said "I want Luke to come sleep with me in my bed." Luke refused. Guess he doesn't know how few and far between those invitations from ladies are.

She has a fairly large toy jewelry collection. Luke really liked the rings. At home later he said "When I get bigger, I'll have my own little boys and I'll find my own mommy and the mommy and I might even have a wedding and, guess what, I might get my very own wedding ring!!!" Let's hope the rings and the wedding come before his own little boys arrive.

5 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

haha! That is awesome!
~Cheryl

constance said...

Hilarious!!!!

Enigmama said...

that's hysterical. we already talk to alison about the order to do things...college, marriage, babies.

MomMom said...

Very Funny!!!

Anonymous said...

as a grandparent I'm concerned on so very many levels~
most immediate is that luke loses the rings Nan gives him...
Does this mean he's fickle as well?
Worried very worried
Poppy