
There's been so much growing up going on around here lately, I hardly know what to do! First, Luke is finally dry at night and wearing big-boy underpants to bed. Then, we decided that the boys did such a good job sharing a room on vacation that we would go ahead and move them in together now rather than waiting until we finish the bunk beds this winter. As Matt had no desire to move the crib, I asked around and one of my mommy friends gave us this great toddler bed. So, Michael moved out of his crib and into Luke's room! Michael fell out of bed once the first night, but hasn't had any trouble since. They go to sleep great and the occasional cry from Michael doesn't appear to bother Luke at all. I'm so impressed with them, but I can't believe that my Baby Michael isn't a baby anymore!
1 comment:
Oh the fun they are going to have over the years!!!
Post a Comment