Saturday, August 20, 2011
Kidspace Graduate
Luke has been going to COSI's Little Kidspace since before he could walk. When he was a toddler, we'd go once a week, at least. We didn't go as much once he started preschool, but we've picked back up again recently. Luke did Dino camp at COSI and Michael and Justin are loving Kidspace right now. But now that Luke is entering first grade, he'll longer be allowed in Kidspace. Instead, he'll go to the Big Kid Hangout Room (although we'll probably go when he's in school). COSI put on a little graduation ceremony yesterday for all entering first graders. Luke got to wear a cap and gown, get a picture and got a pretty cool loot bag. The funniest part was that all morning before we went, Luke kept mixing up congratulations and graduation and was saying "I'm going to a congraduation ceremony." I was actually pretty choked up while I was telling him about the event. For some reason, this hit me big time. But it was pretty chaotic once we got there, so I didn't cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He told me he was congraduating too. It made me smile.
Post a Comment