Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Black Tigers Videos

Luke had Demo at a festival in Sunbury today. I'm so frustrated with the uniform situation. Luke is the only kid who still doesn't have one and I'm not sure why. Master Circle keeps back-ordering it because the size is wrong, but I told him I'd just alter it if it was too big. I understand that he knows we spent $ on the uniform and, so he thinks the company should do it right, but I just want to see Luke in some kind of uniform! REALLY hoping it comes in soon. The first video is the "rolling sequence." Luke loves being on the top of the pyramid.



This next sequence is brand new and this is I think the second time they've performed it. These are the "New Tigers." Luke is the youngest. The boy next to him is 8 and the girls are 9-11, I think.

1 comment:

MomMom said...

Kids with Numchucks make me laugh out loud!! Hysterical! He really is mastering these moves!