Thursday, November 10, 2011
Pottery Class
Michael still remembers that he got to make pottery at a friend's birthday party when he was 2. He has been asking for a pottery class since then. Now that soccer is done, Michael needed a new activity and so he is finally getting his pottery class. It's a little crazy as it's just before preschool on Thursdays. Dealing with Justin while trying to help Michael is unpleasant and reminds me of why we quit all of Luke's activities when Michael was Justin's age. But Michael is having a blast and it's only for six weeks. Each week, he gets to make one thing on the wheel with help from the teacher and then can free build as many things as he wants. The first batch goes into the kiln this week, so by next week, he will be painting, too. Best part is the whole class was only $30 through Columbus Parks and Rec.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tell Michael I am SOOOOOOOOO Jealous!!! Have you been tempted to whip something up yourself??
Oh my gosh! $30 for 6 weeks! I think Joseph would love that. Maybe I'll look into the next session!
~Cheryl
I'm glad he's having fun and getting his own activities.
Post a Comment