Yesterday was the preschool pageant at church. I think we missed it last year because we were all sick. Matt and I are sick again this year, but the kids are fine, so we went.
Luke wore the exact same plate-sheep costume and sang the same song when he was 4. I assume that in three years, Justin will also be a plate-sheep and sing "Here we go to Bethlehem."
To be honest, it's a pretty lame pagaent. I was not particularly excited to realize that Michael still has one more year in it (he will be promoted to angel next year) and that then Justin will be in it for three more years. But, everyone brings a treat and the best part for the kids is sitting on the gym floor stuffing their faces.
4 comments:
Oh my GOD! Luke looks so old! I know this post was about Michael but I can't get over Luke!
~Cheryl
LOL Tell us how your really feel about it.
I like the bored adult in the movie standing behind the kids.
Michael looks so grown up!
Post a Comment