Haven't blogged in a few days because we've been dealing with our injured 4-legged child. It was cold enough to get a bit icy the other night and Gavin slipped while jumping onto our deck. Matt said he went all splay-legged Bambi style. He gave himself a soft-tissue injury of some sort and has been quite a mess the last couple of days. He wouldn't sit or lie down for almost 48 hours. Very nearly drove us all crazy. The meds appear to have finally kicked in and he is finally resting, but he's still sore. Poor old guy. He's eleven now and we've had him for eight years! I actually had to hook up the scanner for some of the older pictures.
He was a 65lb. bag of bones named Okie Ridge when we adopted him in Oct. of 2000. Now he hovers around 80lbs.
He was a 65lb. bag of bones named Okie Ridge when we adopted him in Oct. of 2000. Now he hovers around 80lbs.

3 comments:
Hugs & Kisses dear Gavin. It was you that made Jackson love dogs. I will always thank you for that!!
Mend quick!
Glad to hear that he is feeling better!
I love the picture when you are pregnant. You look SO young!
I am glad gavin is feeling better!
~Cheryl
Post a Comment