Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Packages and Forts



Today, Luke and Michael got a package in the mail from Poppy and Nan. Luke loves getting his very own mail. Inside were Halloween books! Then Luke built a fort out of lawn chairs. I can remember building one of these myself. I seem to think there's even a photo of it somewhere in Boulder. Perhaps a kind stepdad will seek it out and scan it, so I can compare lawn chair forts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the sheets? What kind of parent are you? Don't you know that lawn chair forts require sheets to really make a neat fort! Jeez!
I will look for the photo of you with a chair fort now that I know to look for some lame-oh fort w/o the really spooky coverings that make for all the different lighting effects inside...btw, your Mom still can't make a good fort so I guess i understand...but on the other hand there's no one you'd rather fort up with than your Mom!
Poppy