Tuesday, April 3, 2012
A boy and his monkey
I think Michael's been a little short changed in the posts of late, but with his birthday coming up, we will remedy that shortly! We'll be in Toronto on Michael's actual birthday and will celebrate with the cousins, so there's not really going to be a big party here this year. So today, we met his best friend Joseph at Chuck E. Cheese for a little pre-birthday fun. Joe got Michael a really cool airplane and Michael insists that it was "Joseph's Mommy" who gave him this monkey which he proudly proclaimed to be his nineteenth monkey! I'm not sure if that's right, but it's as good a guess as any! Hopefully, I'll figure out some way to post from Canada this weekend for Michael's actual birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! Why does he think that is from me? Maybe because I said, I didn't want to get toy/junk. Ooops! I hope you guys have a great time in Canada and Joseph really did have SO much fun celebrating with Michael yesterday.
~Cheryl
Cute smile!
Is it me or does that Monkey have a creepy face????? happy Happy Baby Michael!!!!!!!
Post a Comment