Saturday, April 28, 2012

Justin in Kidspace

I finally renewed our COSI membership yesterday. The idea is that next fall, with only Justin at home, I will do some of the fun stuff I used to do when Luke was that age. We used to go to Kidspace at COSI once a week. I don't remember going as often with Michael because Luke was in preschool. Yesterday, it was clear that Justin is at the perfect Kidspace age and that Michael, while still enjoying it, would probably have more fun in the other exhibits. Justin monopolized this volunteer for about 15 minutes. Ah, the patience of a young girl who clearly has no children of her own. She just loved how Justin kept stacking the shapes and knocking them down. She was telling him what the shapes were and then kept cracking up whenever Justin would say "okatagon" and "fiangle." Yeah, he's quite the charmer with the ladies.

1 comment:

tomandcheryl said...

So cute! Love that kid!
~Cheryl