I lost my camera (such as it is) for a bit of the trip, so I used my new cell phone to take pictures. I think I need to change the settings somehow, the quality is poor and the size is too small. We were in Toronto from Thursday to Sunday. It was a whirlwind trip. We saw lots of family and the kids had a blast.
Luke and Michael taking some down time to play a game that Luke got as an early birthday present from Uncle Jon and Aunt Allie.
Auntie Katie with Justin and the twins at Saturday's Easter Dinner.
One of my favorite moments from Saturday, Michael snuggled up with
his eldest cousin Talia. They spent about an hour like this, mesmerized
by Auntie Ange's ipad.
Semi-dazed egg hunt on Easter morning. We were all pretty strung out by then!
We went to St. Michael's Cathedral for Easter morning services. Apparently, getting a nice picture in front the adjoining St. Michael's Choir School where Matt went to school was too much to ask, so we'll settle for this.



3 comments:
Kids refusing family easter pics seems to be a common theme!! Looks like a fun trip, I love the snuggle pics & the playroom state after the kids had had at it, that always cracks me up!! Happy easter
Great pictures.
~Cheryl
Ahh looks like a great trip. I like the church photo. Yes, your nieces are adorable.
Post a Comment