Saturday, April 28, 2012

long time, no blog

Due to a variety of issue. Me not feeling well (still working on what that could be, best guess prior to finishing all of the diagnostic stuff is Meniere's Disease). Going crazy with the house on the market. And then I lost the cord that hooks the camera to the computer. Found it! Although with the camera on its last legs, it hardly matters. Only one of every 7 or 8 shots comes out. I would like to point out to my husband that next weekend is Mother's Day. Just sayin.

3 comments:

Enigmama said...

Welcome to the dark side of blogging in spurts. Love it!

allanya said...

I'm in a dry spell...I blame my fear of the new camera...

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

Bummer... I see that a cause of menieres disease is stress... buying/selling a house seems like a lot of stress. Hugs. Hope you get the new camers!