Jackson wants a pair!Perhaps a career shift is in order...
I think you are a rockin' crafty mom. Those glasses are great! Do you buy pipecleaners by the box??
Do not undersestimate your craftiness! You come up with stuff I'd never think of. They look great! Reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason.
So cute and crafty! Way to go Mom!
You rock Katie. I am anything by crafty or creative-that is one talent I wish I had. They looked great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jackson wants a pair!
Perhaps a career shift is in order...
I think you are a rockin' crafty mom. Those glasses are great! Do you buy pipecleaners by the box??
Do not undersestimate your craftiness! You come up with stuff I'd never think of. They look great! Reminds me of Harry Potter for some reason.
So cute and crafty! Way to go Mom!
You rock Katie. I am anything by crafty or creative-that is one talent I wish I had. They looked great!
Post a Comment