

The nice weather last week combined with the realization that we will probably not have the money for a new deck this year finally inspired us to refinish our deck. The previous owners had painted it with gray latex paint. This time Matt used deck stain--it is still tiny, but it is a great improvement. Luke, Eli and Sadie broke it in today and turned it into a petting zoo for toy animals. Luke and his beloved Yummy Yummy Eli have conflicting preschool schedules, so they don't get to see each other very freqently anymore, but an out-of-town dad and a working dad meant a rare Saturday playdate today. The kids had fun and the moms actually got to sit on the couch and drink coffee for a while!
3 comments:
I did notice that your deck was somehow different. Funny how I didn't realize it was the stain. I'm so oblivious. It looks great.
Wow, what a difference a little stain makes. Looks great guys.
Okay, I'm jealous! Nice deck, coffee, conversation....*sigh*
Post a Comment