Here's what we've been up to the last few days. . .
Michael has discovered the piano. He looks startlingly like his Uncle Greg in this picture. I'll have to hunt down a picture of him and scan it.
I hate ironing and tend to let it pile up, so I ironed all afternoon on Monday. Luke helped. A hand mixer minus the beaters makes a great iron.
We are now gymnastics drop-outs. It was just too much craziness on a work day, so I'm trying to do something semi-educational now with the boys on Tuesday mornings. Yesterday, we talked about frost and ice and animals storing food for the winter. Luke left some crumbs for the squirrels and our chipmunk who lives under the sidewalk.

Then we played in the neighbors' leaves. They have perfect big maple leaves!
Michael has discovered the piano. He looks startlingly like his Uncle Greg in this picture. I'll have to hunt down a picture of him and scan it.
I hate ironing and tend to let it pile up, so I ironed all afternoon on Monday. Luke helped. A hand mixer minus the beaters makes a great iron.
We are now gymnastics drop-outs. It was just too much craziness on a work day, so I'm trying to do something semi-educational now with the boys on Tuesday mornings. Yesterday, we talked about frost and ice and animals storing food for the winter. Luke left some crumbs for the squirrels and our chipmunk who lives under the sidewalk.
Then we played in the neighbors' leaves. They have perfect big maple leaves!
1 comment:
I love pics of kids & leaves!!
Love that he found the pano, Son always liked cw's.
Funny too about what they consider scary or not..
Little snowflakes they are!!
A
Post a Comment