Saturday, April 28, 2012

Drama King

Son #1 is making us CRAZY! A month from reaching the Age of Reason---hmm, I have my doubts. We went to Innis Woods after dinner and he said he had a stomach ache and couldn't possibly walk and wanted me to push him in a wheelchair (they have two sitting at the park's entrance). When I said no, he proceeded to do this. Why, yes, he is crawling down the path.
 And across the grass.
 He punctuated every little bit of crawling with a very dramatic attempt to stand up and then a collapse. I believe it was about a quarter mile of crawling and whining.
 Somehow, he perked up when I allowed him to borrow the camera to take these pictures.

2 comments:

tomandcheryl said...

Sorry but I laughed at that first picture of Luke crawling. They are SO dramatic. Too funny!

Love the pics he took though.

~Cheryl

allanya said...

I laughed too. Jake says no all the time...it's like he's 2 again.