Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Party

 This afternoon was our annual EBC Easter Egg Hunt at the Franks' house. The kids are getting so big, it just amazes me. They always hate having to wait for the hunt to start, but today they were all walking around the eggs and had the will power to not pick any up until "go" time. Although, Michael complained A LOT about having to wait.

 And they're off!

 Justin got like six eggs and was done and just sat for the next half hour and ate candy. Sometimes, he didn't even bother to unwrap it!
Caleb and Luke as Luigi and Mario.

Wish I would have gotten more pictures, but my camera is basically dead. The viewscreen is cracked, it barely focuses and doesn't really zoom. But there is so much on our plate right now, a new camera is pretty far down the list.

3 comments:

sharleen.2cupsofcoffee said...

Looks like you all had a blast. Funny that you mentioned the screen, I was just thinking that you needed to wipe off your lens. Sorry that your camera is kaput when you have bigger things to buy!!

tomandcheryl said...

go to my blog and steal the two pictures I posted of Justin. they are so funny.

Great time today.
~Cheryl

allanya said...

I, too, was amazed at all the restraint. It was fun watching the dads play basketball all afternoon.