Saturday, April 28, 2012

Waiting for big sibs

I forgot I took this picture a couple of weeks ago when Matt was out of town at his grandmother's funeral. Luke had a martial arts demo up in Sunbury and I had no choice but to bring the other two boys. Justin fell asleep on the way and waited out the rehearsal in the car parked in front of the studio. Michael spent the hour-long rehearsal comparing video game notes with this little girl. I can't remember her name, but her big sister Alexandria is on the demo team with Luke. Their little conversation was cracking me up. It was all going so well until they realized that they were only at the rehearsal and that they still had to endure a trip to a local church and then wait through the actual demo. It was a LONG afternoon.

1 comment:

allanya said...

They look so cute.