Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It was a perfect night for trick-or-treating--warm and clear. Luke and Michael had a great time. They weren't nervous at all. It took Luke a while to figure out that he could only say "trick-or-treat" and get candy at houses, he kept running up to other groups of kids on the street expecting them to give him some, too. Michael especially liked it if he could take his own piece of candy and put it in his basket. We must have had close to 200 kids and we went through 6 bags of candy. Matt kept trying to hold back the Reese's, but we went through EVERYTHING! Towards the end, I had to start giving out Luke and Michael's loot--but it was a nice excuse to get rid of all the gum, taffy and other stuff that they're not allowed to have. I meant to get more pictures, but here are a few.

1 comment:

MomMom said...

So glad someone had fun!! LOL
I too scammed his candy for stuff I didnt want & gave it out.. :)
The kids looked great,